On this week’s show the Humans (Joe, Caleb and Jason) discuss beer Ubers, the Nintendo Switch, Miyazaki-inspired Jet Glider, and a Christopher Walken garden? Plus, Luke Cage ep3 and so much more!
Listen live Tuesdays from 7pm to 9pm on 103.3 FM KSCU Santa Clara, or live online at http://www.kscu.org/
- Infinite Warfare beta.
- finished ReCore
- Saw Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children
- watched Dark Matter season 2
- watched Chance eps 1-3 (Hulu)
Luke Cage Episode 3
- Oasis:Supersonic – From the Academy Award®-winning producers of Amy and Senna comes this essential and entertaining look at the meteoric rise of the seminal 90s rock band Oasis. The film immerses us in the raucous rock stars’ fast-paced world of electrifying music, wild debauchery, and epic fraternal feuding, weaving never-before-seen concert footage with candid interviews and an astonishing firsthand account of the backstage sibling rivalry that threatened to destroy the band.
- Inferno – Robert Langdon (Tom Hanks), the famous symbologist, follows a trail of clues tied to the great Dante himself. When Langdon wakes up in an Italian hospital with amnesia, he teams up with Sienna Brooks (Felicity Jones), a doctor he hopes will help him recover his memories. Together, they race across Europe and against the clock to foil a deadly global plot.
- Gimme Danger – Emerging from Ann Arbor Michigan amidst a countercultural revolution, The Stooges’ powerful and aggressive style of rock-n-roll blew a crater in the musical landscape of the late 1960s. Assaulting audiences with a blend of rock, blues, R&B, and free jazz, the band planted the seeds for what would be called punk and alternative rock in the decades that followed. Jim Jarmusch’s Gimme Danger chronicles the story of The Stooges, one of the greatest rock-n-roll bands of all time, presenting the context of the Stooges emergence musically, culturally, politically, historically, and relating their adventures and misadventures while charting their inspirations and the reasons behind their initial commercial challenges, as well as their long-lasting legacy.
- Lady Wood by Tove Lo
- Two Vines by Empire of the Sun
- Cosmic Hallelujah by Kenny Chesney
- Dead to the World by Helmet
Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2 First Released Oct 25, 2016 PS4, XONE, PC
Just Dance 2017 First Released Oct 25, 2016 XONE, WIIU, PS4, NS, PC, PS3, WII, X360
Titanfall 2 Coming Oct 28, 2016 PC, XONE, PS4
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Coming Oct 28, 2016 PC, PS4, XONE
- Captain Fantastic – A man doing his best to raise his six kids, while living ‘off the grid’, finds himself at a cross roads when his wife commits suicide. To give her the send off she wanted, he packs the kids into the family bus, starts a road trip that will take them to see his wife’s parents, and see her sister and brother-in-law along the way.
- Lights Out – a woman’s childhood fears come to the surface again, when she begins to see the events that frightened her begin to repeat for her little brother.
- Nerve – A high schooler finds herself caught up in a high stakes game of truth or dare, that is mediated by a massive online group of “watchers”.
Noteable movies coming to Blu-Ray
- Mad Max: High Octane Anthology Collection – All four of the famous post apocalyptic stories in one blu-ray package.
- Teen Titans #1 – Damian has brought together the team, but will the shadowy figure from his past destroy them before they even become a team?
- Doctor Strange and the Sorcerers Supreme #1 – An ancient evil is pulling apart the fabric of space and time! Dr. Strange must draw the Sorcerers Supreme from history together to push back the darkness! But not all of these allies are on quite the same page.
- Serenity: No Power in the Verse #1 – The crew of the Serenity finds their tempers flaring and their bonds becoming brittle. A call for help from an old friend is a welcome break. Now they unite to find an missing girl and solve the mystery of her disappearance.
- Saga #39 – The War for Phang, continues with new allies rallying to one side, and deadly foes align to the other.
- Transformers: Revolution #1 – Thundercracker, the Decepticon that wants to be a screen writer, and Buster, the dog … who does … dog things! Together they are going to set the world right! Mean while Optimus Prime and Soundwave continue to lead the Transformers’ Revolution!
Wow Cool Recommends!
- Miyazaki-Inspired Jet Glider Flies Before Crowds In Japan | Popular Science
- The new Nintendo console is announced